|Here are some of his achievements:
- Practiced Pediatrics in San Ramon since 1990.
- Has affiliation with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek and San Ramon Regional Medical Center, San Ramon.
- Served as Chairman of Pediatric Department, Pediatric Medical Audit Committee and Medical Education Committee at the San Ramon Regional Medical Center.
- Worked his way to become the Director of Medical Quality and Interim Medical Director at the Family Health Foundation of Alviso, in San Jose, California.
- Completed his Pediatric Residency at Harlem Hospital Center and Babies Hospital affiliated with Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- Obtained additional training in General Medicine and Emergency Medicine at Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- An honor class graduate from University College of Medical Science, University of Delhi, India.
We endeavors to provide the comprehensive care to all the children .
Dr. Sachdeva has been voted the Best Pediatrician in the Bay Area by Parents and Kids Love Him.